Subject: Re: LightWave 4.0 Delays
From: [email-masked] (James Douglas MacLeod)
Date: 28 Nov 1994 10:10:59 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.graphics.packages.lightwave

In article <[email-masked]>,
Hardin Brett Arvid <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Now this is the proper attitude to have - way to go!   
>
>
>anybody who thinks that the AMIGA is a waste of time has the wrong
>attitude and is in a very large way contributing to the failure of the
>AMIGA.

The only thing contributing to the failure of the Amiga was Commodore. 
Lets not start this shit here.

>
>receives 15 000 messages/phone calls about any given topic will see
>things in a different light guaranteed.
>
Only in terms of money.  If you can prove there is a market there that is 
one thing, if you are just pissed off they will ignore it.

>The only thing I can think of that might give them a reason to drop
>support is the lack of loyalty to any given platform, if they think that
			^^^^^

Dude get a grip.  Loyalty, MIPS, CPUs and slobbering computer fan boys 
have nothing to do with it.

Money does.

>no one will buy the product then they have every right to give up on
>that product - if we show'em that we are not ready to give up - what
>choice do they have, but to go where the $$$ are ( now thats a run on
>sentence).

Now you have the right idea.  Ever stop to think that if Newtek is no 
longer supporting the amiga, you probably are not either? Its a catch 22.

:)